Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My border trustees letter.

Cherie Dunn. 
Edmund Hillary School.
1 hunua road. Papakura,Auckland. 

Dear border trustees thank you for receiving the money to pay for our bus and thank you for letting us go to Star dome I really enjoy going to Star dome and I really liked the one when you have to sit on the chairs and look up on the roof where there are a big movie that you can watch.The other thing i like about star dome is when we have to answer the questions that was on the paper. Your sincerely. Love from Cherie.My solar system video clip. Exploring my solar system video.
                                My images for star dome. 
Screenshot 2017-09-08 at 10.32.45 AM.png
                                                         BEAUTIFUL STARDOME.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.