Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

My Stardome Letter

CHERIE DUNN EDMUND HILLARY SCHOOL. 1 HUNUA ROAD. Papakura, AUCKLAND. THURSDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2017 Dear Star dome. Thank you for paying for our bus to Star dome I really appreciate what you did for our school I really enjoyed the star dome trip as well. Some things I learnt before the trip was about space and about the asteroids hitting earth and dinosaurs. Some things I learnt after the trip was about the earths like Saturn,Jupiter,Neptune,Venus,Uranus,mercury,mars and for last earth I had fun learning about those things. My favorite part of the trip was when we lied on the chairs and watched the movie about space. THANK YOU STAR DOME YOUR SINCERELY. CHERIE.
Screenshot 2017-09-07 at 10.53.18 AM.pngTHANK YOU STAR DOME.
towards the sun rihanna
8 planet solar system songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.